- 8 high traction wheels powered by 2-speed transmissions with 6 CIMs. [14 fps high gear, 6 fps low gear]
- Fast action catapult ball-shooter with multi-distance capability for high goal and truss shots from multiple locations on the field.
- Fast, effective ball collector.
- Ball ejector for easy close range assists and low goal scoring.
- Two ball autonomous.
- Camera to detect hot goal in autonomous. Sensors to detect position on the floor (white line and distance to goal).
- Unfolding arms to aid in a truss catch as well as human player loading.
- Well protected ball carrying: cannot be knocked out by a bot impact or quick maneuvering.
How we can Enhance your Strategy
- Multiple autonomous modes with 2-ball option.
- Fast ball pick-up from floor or throw-in from human player
- 20-foot range high goal shooting capability.
- Have a well-trained competition team with many hours of driving practice on our robot.
- Experienced and knowledgeable scouting team to bring you up-to-the-minute match info.
- Have great experience in qualification & elimination round strategy.
2014 FIRST FRC Game: Arial Assist
- Team Coordinator: John Larock: John.A.Larock@usa.dupont.com
- Team Coach: Robert Dudek: Robert.F.Dudek@usa.dupont.com
- Team Strategist: Brian Zhang: email@example.com